Glenhill Public School
General School Rules
Dress Code - Clothing List for Boarders - Advance for School uniform charged at the time of admission and is adjusted against actual expenses of the uniform.
The following uniform will be supplied by the School
- Navy Blue Blazer with School Crest (1 number)
- Navy Blue Trousers for Boys (4 Numbers)
- Navy Blue Tunic / Skirt for Girls (4 Numbers)
- White Terry Cotton Shirt (4 numbers)
- Navy Blue cardigan with School Monogram (2 numbers)
- Sports Shirt of House Color (3 numbers)
- Track Suit (2 numbers)
- Dressing Gown (Purple) (2 numbers)
- Tie (2 numbers)
- Socks (4 numbers)
- Badge (1 number)
- Pillow - Cases (3 numbers)
- Bed Sheets (3 numbers)
- Bed Covers (Navy Blue) (2 numbers)
At the time of joining each child can bring 4 sets of casual clothes, Track suits may be worn in case there is a few days delay in supply of school uniform.
Watches are allowed only for Class VII upwards.
Girls with pierced ears are allowed only small ear rings. No expensive jewellery is allowed. You are also not to give any expensive items to your child in order to maintain the ethos of the school. No rings or gold chains, whatsoever may be worn.
Articles to be brought by students on joining the School
|Trunk and Bedding||Clothing & Kit||Toiletries|