Glenhill Public School
Registration Procedure: Check List
- A Bank draft against Registration Fee should be drawn in favour of “Glenhill Public School”, payable at State Bank of India (SBI), Kurseong / Kolkata. Registration fee for Indian Candidate is Rs. 10000.00
- Scrutinizing of Registration Forms - Only those forms with Registration Fee will be entertained.
- Age-limit to be checked.
- Duly attested copy of the Annual Exam Mark sheet of the previous year.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate.
- Registration number is provided to each candidate who has met the above criteria.
- Issue of the Admit Card, Syllabus and Instruction regarding Written Test will be sent to all the registered candidates.