Glenhill Public School
Our Aims and Objectives
- To be able to distinguish between good and evil and the habit of choosing good over evil.
- To have his brain trained to think logically.
- To have a reasonably decent general knowledge of facts about the world in which we live and to think logically.
- To be able to express himself clearly, in speech or in writing, in the language or languages of the people.
- To have developed sensitiveness to beauty and to have a healthy and strong body.
- To develop a sense of integrity, ethics, and uncompromising honesty
- A strong secular ethos, leadership, with a sense of team work, fair play and an awareness of the environments